Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'll Call It: "The Fiction Peach Boathouse"

Dad and I are talking about fiction and peaches simultaneously.
"In the 21st century, it will have the ability to create social change."
Which item is he talking about?

Unless you've talked to me in the past few days, you don't know that I am completely obsessed with a new fantasy. I want to buy a houseboat. And travel the rivers and lakes of America all summer. Yes. I'm saving up all my paychecks all year (forreal) and it is going to happen. And then at the end of the summer I'll sell the thing. Or give it to mom. So I've been studying for my boating license online nightly. You don't actually have to touch a boat to get your license - kind of ridiculous. But really. This is going to happen. It is. Really.

3 comments:

Sa. said...

oh good god. i want to come.

Len said...

I think I speak for most of your friends when
I say, I am both extremely afraid AND extremely excited. (I'd have it no other way...)

Gigi said...

You just have to keep the beginning of your summer open because I need to film you.