Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A-B-Cs

1. Check out 4skin's 2 recorded songs on our new music myspace: www.myspace.com/4skin4skin We've gotten a lot of good feedback! I check the myspace when I wake up, before class, after class, before I fall asleep.

2. Obama is going to win. Going to gather at a friend's dorm to watch it happen, and then probably dance all night. Wake up to a fresh, bright morning.

3. Gnarliest research paper of all time going on right now. If anyone wants a complete summary of the history and geography (pre-colonial up to the present day) of the Western Shoshone people, hit me up and I'll e-mail you a copy.

PLUS: Really neat guest lecture today about the Indian boarding schools. Did you know: Harvard and Dartmouth both started as institutions meant to christianize and "civilize" native people? Creeeepy.

1 comment:

Sa. said...

your stupid site doesn't work.... ... i just wanna hear the music mannnnnnnnn

...


p.s.
meredith says hi.