Sunday, October 14, 2007

Running Water is Also Evil

Reed interview today - went well. Probably because I danced for a good half hour beforehand to Taj Mahal. He really brightens up everything, I always have a good day when I listen to him in the mornings. Anyhow, me and this Luke person talked about biking and poetry and gentrification and West Africa and it all felt good good good. I was really happy about the interview. He encouraged me to to send poetry with my application, and said that they'd rather have a great, interesting student who looks mediocre on paper than a bland person who looks perfect on paper. Word.

Also: Looking at chocolate bars at Penn Bookstore Cafe beforehand. One of them had like.. chocolate related astrology things? "Aries: Will eat the entire bar on the way home from the shop." And I did just that. (Sarah - the Libra one said: "Will buy two bars, to share with someone." You punk.)

Now for the homework.

1 comment: